Gifts that give back
There are as many reasons for supporting the Burchfield Penney as there are supporters. Some patrons appreciate having a dedicated home for Western New York art. Others want to recognize the contributions made by Charles E. Burchfield and other local artists. We thank you all for your generous support of our museum, our community, and our mission.
Save Me a Seat!
Support the Burchfield Penney is through our Save Me a Seat Program. For a limited time, seats in the Peter and Elizabeth C. Tower Auditorium are available for naming opportunities. Each seat is adorned with a plaque recognizing the donor(s) or as a memorial for a loved one. Aisle seats are $1500 and all others are $1000. For more information, call the Development office at 716-878-3739. Download the Save Me a Seat order form at www.BurchfieldPenney.org.
Opportunities for you or your business to help support the Burchfield Penney include:
- Becoming a member or corporate member
- Purchasing a gift membership
- Sponsoring an exhibition
- Donating online
- Attending or sponsoring our annual Art Auction & Gala
- Supporting our educational programs
- Arranging for a planned gift (including wills, estates, bequests and endowments)
- Making a gift of securities or stocks
- Providing general operating support
To learn more about any of these options, please call us at 716-878-3547 or by email.